About three and a half years ago, I decided to become a pescetarian after reading Serve God Save the Planet. I thought, why not contribute to the environmentalist cause on earth, while it's still flourishing? I decide to stop eating fish products about a year and a half ago, since my vegan husband convinced me it wasn't helpful for my body. Then during my wedding vows I committed to try to a vegan diet for a season of my life. So I'm going for it, starting this Lenten season I have decided to go vegan for 40 days. I confess, I am sticking with eating honey. Bees love me, and I am sure they won't mind me celebrating their life-work.
Many may say that I have a lack of self-control, so attempting to go vegan is a little bit silly. But, how will I know if I don't try? I am going to try to post here about my adventures in cooking, eating and my accomplishments in saying no especially to macaroni and cheese and milk chocolate, etc. during this short season of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment