He says, "live like I am to return tomorrow. Live recklessly and boldly, as if everything depended on it." I reply, "But, I'm scared." And He tells me, "Trust me." So, I reply, "But, I don't know how." And He tells me, "I'll do it through you."
Is it possible? Deep down I am sure of it. But, in my humanness, there is a whole lot of doubt. How do I speak as if Christ was to return tomorrow? Well, I guess I pretend He actually is. I am confident that if He did I would have a whole lot of lost words, so many that I would regret not speaking with boldness and love. Does everyone around me know that Jesus' salvation has changed my existence and can change their's too?
... trying to chase what appears impossible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great news about RIC!
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!
I was so honored you called me to share the moment!
i have been praying the same prayer for so long, hope! perservere!!
Post a Comment