The Glorious UnseenYou look down from heaven
And melt me with Your gaze
Then you come down from heaven
And wrap me in Your wings
And it makes me feel loved again
So close in your arms
And it makes me feel home again
So close to your heart
Draw me into You
His presence is just a bit overwhelming. Maybe its the piano in the background of the song that adds the emotion to it all. (Just kidding). I am just joyful beyond understanding of His consideration of me ... to stay ... even though I've disregarded His ways so often [Romans 7 - style]. I have been engulfed by a life full of "me". And He chases me, so fast and so close and just wants to hold me. He's amazing and He just blesses me again and again, even when I have stalled in blessing others in return. But His love covers all and renews all. That's so insane, huh? I want NOTHING else.
I have it all.
Just being with Him.
I could tarry in the song for an entire day.

No comments:
Post a Comment