"The Spirit of the LORD will come upon you in power, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person." 1 Samuel 10:6God never witholds good unless he has something better to give.
He only stirs us when he wants to change us. He makes us feel uneasy with where we are so we are willing to do whatever it takes to get where He is.
"I'm not saying it will be easy. Or fully accomplished here on earth. Even with God doing the real work, we'll have to cooperate. We will have to change, and change hurts. But I can promise you this, it hurts good."
"Too often when confronted with the challenge to change. I spiritually lie down on the operating table, grab the ether mask, and get ready for surgery and the healing that will follow, saying "Okay, Lord, here I am ... yielded and still, mold me after thy will." It is as if the Lord says, "First, fold your arms across your chest." "Great!" I answer. But then he says, "Now, sit up and lie back down 100 times.""
We need te process as much as we need the product. For its not just our holiness that he's after. He also wants to make us wholly his.
[joanna weaver]

No comments:
Post a Comment