9.26.2009

My Utopia Day



Well, I guess I should start with last night. (Times are approximate.)

10:20 I fell asleep on the couch during Benjamin Buttons with my day clothes still on ... my roommates tucked me in

7:20 I awoke, well rested, with the bright sun streaming in the window

7:30 Did some emailing and organizing

8:30 Kix and getting ready for the day called my name

9:30 Walked down my road, leaves falling all around, to see the sight of the art and craft fair and the farmer's market packed with people. Children played at the park, women ran with their dogs, fathers pushed their daughters in strollers, bicycles came from all directions to meet at the one spot.

9:45 I waited for the bus and met a friendly cartoon-like bus driver

9:50 I dropped my bags off at Starbucks and was amazed by the beautiful people working, seeing the blessings poured out

10:00 I walked to the exchange through the beautiful architecture (for those of you that know me, I love just look at houses), leaves still falling ... House built in 1826, 1814, am I in a movie?

10:10 D, Z, T and moustache man ALL working, quality work-time, incredible headphone music-time, and lovely break-time

10:15 J and M come in, they're spending the day doing laundry then on to apple picking, hopefully near a quaint town to go shopping

12:00 H shows up, C and D too, Olga's? Sure

12:30 J is our waitress, amazing food, split between us, I love an incredible meal, especially breakfast food

1:30 More productivity

2:45 Stroll to work, still leaves falling, I love this collegey town

3:15 Working, mom, stepdad, cousin, M all stop by

7:00 D, M, and C stop by, hugs, brought some sushi, it's on the third shelf

Utopia? It's the only conclusion I have.

No comments: