There has not been much blog writing in my life lately. So, I thought I would take a moment to sit and type ways that God has been working in my life in the last week or so, just in case you're bored, or curious, or are searching for some evidence that God is still alive.
He has provided for me in ways I have been patiently (or not so patiently) awaiting. There are people around the country that want to give to my ministry, which is astounding.
I've been placed in a bible study that has been such an incredible sigh of relief to my daily life. There is a passion for the Word of God that has been rising in my heart as the days continue.
My current job has placed the most unbelievable people in my path, to the point where I sometimes cannot fathom how I have been so freely handed incredible people that I love being around and laugh until late nights.
The small apartment that I am living in is more than I could have ever hoped or imagined. The women of God that surround my everyday are uplifting, encouraging, redirecting and hilarious.
There are new unexpected things on the horizon that make me smile and laugh and become overwhelmed.
I am falling in love with new hobbies and exploring more things that God has given me the opportunity to be a part of. How incredible is this?
Genesis 12 has been inspiring to me in the last few weeks, in regards to God's promises ... where He says ... I will ..., I will ..., I will ..., I will .... We just have to see and trust Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
beautifully wonderful, hope!!! :D
you're great too
Post a Comment