12.23.2008


My step-sister sells art for different artists around the world. This is one of them. He is fantastic and one I am going to buy (not the one above).

This cutout struck my eye the other night. I LOVE it. I have been praying for my future husband for about 13 years ... you may think that's crazy, but for someone who believes that prayer has the power to change things ... it's not so much. My friend Jenelle, who was married this past summer read this journal entry she had written before she was dating her, now, husband about how she was wondering where he was and who he was, did she pass him on the street, was he in line at the same coffee shop, who was he, where was he, and how amazing is it, that some day will come and then she would spend 70 years hanging out with him.

So, a cutout of the city, where maybe someday we'll find one another. :)

3 comments:

Cara said...

thank you, hope. dearly love you, sister.
btw, that art peice is wonderful.

Hope said...

I know, it's so neat.

Anonymous said...

this piece of art is amazing.


and...yeah, somewhere, someday...

also, you're just freaking wonderful.


yup.

:P