
Potential marriages surround us, once again, as winter arrives and people look deeply into each others' eyes and think ... I'd like to change the world with this person ... so let's spend lots of money on a huge party (this is not in a sarcastic tone) and commit the rest of our lives to one another. I think it's so great. I love being single and having the independence to go about my day to day however it may flow. BUT, there is a huge part (the majority of whatever this part is a part of) of me that looooooves weddings. People are so unique and particular and it makes me simply smile at the thought of all the planning and excitement that gears up to this day! I just wanted to share my joy with all of you.
[the dress at the right has just arrived at my house, however it is green, and I hope I can be this presentable when I wear it.]
No comments:
Post a Comment