In the last few months I have been studying apparent paradoxes in Scripture. When I shared this with a friend (whose words actually encouraged my to dig into this), he laughed for a bit and said something to the affect of, I'll say goodbye now.
BUT, this has been an incredible growing experience for me ... seeking God's character and context for the Words He has presented to us, and therefore seeking meaning in each so called contradiction.
My church started a new series today, challenging those stuck in a rut of complacency where they stand today. And honestly, if I was in any comfort in my knowledge or understanding of the Word, thus far, this study will hopefully push me over into setting under the unknown mysteries of God, His ways, and His Word.
If you are solid in your faith and confident in His Way ... I encourage you to dig in to His Word and find answers for the tough questions.


No comments:
Post a Comment