When I was seven we went on many family camping trips, I was thinking about on in particular the other night as a song came to mind on my drive home from work. This specific night we sat around a campfire (really late for a seven year old) as a family and with another family that had traveled with us and sang worship songs as my dad played the guitar. It was the first time I ever remember being overwhelmed by the Spirit of God, with my long child-like blonde hair, all bundled up in bright clothes, and my mind thinking out of the earthly mindset that comes so easy, we sang,
As the deer panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after Thee
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee
You alone are my strength, my shield
To you alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment