Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you. (NASB)
That is why I tell you, whatever you pray about and ask for, believe that you have received it and it will be yours. (Phillips)
Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. (NKJV)
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. (TNIV)
That's why I urge you to pray for absolutely everything, ranging from small to large. Include everything as you embrace this God-life, and you'll get God's everything. (The Message)
... and what does this really mean in the depths of His words and intention? I'm trying to figure that one out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hope,
Everything about you is so beautiful, it overwhelms me.
Love you! Hang out!
Suzie
Post a Comment