A friend posted this on her blog earlier ... and I just love it:
I am encouraged to know that God is not only faithful - He is going before me. Sometimes I feel like He’s running ahead. Sometimes I feel like we’re in slow motion together. And sometimes I can’t even see my own hand in front of my face.
So I guess I’m reminded that God doesn’t lead us down dead-ends, He isn't in the business of pulling rugs out from underneath us, That isn’t how God entertains himself.
I am so thankful for the reminder that God has a plan… a fantastic plan & that God is faithful… deeply faithful. And part of my role as a missionary is to open my mouth… to share and to ask. To depend on others and to depend on God.
[L.O.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment