3.03.2008

staying



resting in your presence
is all I really want Lord
sitting in your presence
is all I really ask for
i want to be more like You

waiting in your presence
is all I really long for
staying in your presence
is all I really want Lord
i want to be more like You


I wonder sometimes how someone can be so in tune with God's rhythm for their life that there is no question of their word or deed. There are moments when I hear his voice so clearly and obey, but many a day I am simply not open, not pursuant of His way ... and therefore miss out on SO much that He may have for me or situations He may want to use me that day. My hope is to stay in Him, and be swept away in His sovereignty and Word.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Re: your comment, they were placed together in the shelter mom got them at. Both had been abandoned together, they were inseperable so mom took the bait and rescued both of them. She kept saying how she only wanted one; God had alternate plans!