Last night I saw the movie Across the Universe, I had no context for it. But, I recommend it primarily for the music. They redid many Beatles songs, now that ol' Michael owns the majority of them. I grew up a Beatles fan, I didn't have much of an option after the age of 9, when my brother became a music-feign ... but I know it's authentic, since it has lasted this long. :)
[Bono makes his music and acting appearance too.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you just saw this movie? mmmm i thought they did a great job with it, slightly cliche but alot of fun.
Yes, I think the music was the part I enjoyed, my mom rented it and loved the winding in of history and each detail she tried to figure out, I laughed.
i want to see that movie.
i loved that movie so much
Post a Comment