I would like you all to know, that I don't even remember attending a wedding until 6 years ago. It was my brothers wedding day in 2002. That was my first. And since then, obviously it has something to do with my age, but everyone around me is getting married! Now, honestly I am fine with this, at this stage in my life - maybe in a year or two I may get a little discouraged. Today, I'm good. But, when I think about the amount of dresses that have been bought in the last 6 years for weddings is just crazy.
when Amanda Bourne turned to Aswell
when Nicola Chapman turned to Montoya
when Sarah Hewitt turned to Lueck
when Alex Garand turned to Earle
when Staci Bell turned to Bryars
when Grace Kellam turned to Mackey
then we have the Schrafs, the Butlers, the Masons, the Bannons 1, the Kellams 1, the Kellams 2, the Bullocks, the Bannons 2, the the Nortons, the Lospalutos, the Chapmans, the Sipalas, the Deans ... and those were just the ones I actually went to (and that I remember at this moment).
But, today, third to the excitement that will come to when I get engaged and when my sister gets engaged ... came the engagement that I am honestly over-flowing with excitement about.
I will start with an explanation of this friendship:
Until I was 20, I never met someone who I felt like I had 98% of my personality in common with ... first, I am a very strange person and second, well, honestly that's all, I'm just very unique. So, I met this amazing girl named Amanda, who is just great and we immediately became friends, talking for entire days straight-through. (Sigh) And ... she's engaged. How amazing is that? She got engaged! So, an announcement to all: my amazing friend, Amanda Cole, is engaged.

1 comment:
that's sweet. 27 dresses...she was a bridesmaid 27 times. fun movie, extremely girlie.
Post a Comment