Claiming to understand God's ways is something I am avidly seeking, but am definitely far from it on this evening. I am still learning about His ways to a new depth each day. But, all I know is that I have been praying for serious reconciliation for some of my immediate family for the past seven and a half years, since some major changes took place around me as a result of my parents' decisions in their lives. I guess I have been praying an "at any cost" prayer, saying whatever it may be, please just reconcile my mother and her sister (and former best friend of 36 years).This past week we found out that my aunt has a tumor. I ask (and almost plead) that you guys would pray for her, in whatever way you may.
But, you should know that she did called my mother last week. They had they're first conversation since the summer of 2000. And even though I would like this circumstance to leave as soon as possible, I am confident that God is at work.

No comments:
Post a Comment