12.18.2007

Learning from the Outside

Last night, I started a new season of my life ... documentary watching. So, here's the list I'm hopefully going to continue from here with. Let me know anymore suggestions. I'd love some.

1. Born into Brothels

2. Sex Slaves

3. Bought and Sold

4. Glue Boys

5. The Ghosts of City Soliel

6. Salvador Dali

7. New Orleans: Music in Exile

8. The Real Dirt on Farmer John

9. A Walk to Beautiful

10. My Foetus

5 comments:

Suzanna said...

Darfur Diaries
An Inconvenient Truth

Anonymous said...

they grew tired of us, promises

Suzanna said...

p.s. such a great blog picture

Hope said...

the inconvenient truth is a check, I saw that last winter, but I'll get on the rest!

Cara said...

i have just rented "they grew tired of us" - "an inconvenient truth was" was pretty much myth busted, i don't know your take with all that though. a couple suggestions:
My Architect: A Son's Journey
The World of Director Michel Gondry
Rivers and Tides