The stars deliver a vastness of God that sometimes we don't recognize. They are something that we may not even look at each night fall. There is something absolutely amazing about it all.You can download star maps of the Northern Hemisphere on Skymap. I encourage you to ...
I am reading a memoir by a man named Sheldon Vanauken (and yes, I have been reading it for too long now). Before he came to know Christ, he struggled with the idea that Christians believed that God was the god of all. And why would the God of the earth be the God of all universes? This was an interesting concept to hear, one that many others may face. It makes complete sense, it seems prideful on the "earth's" part. But, it made me look at God's vastness and all that we don't know about all the universe, the stars, the comets, the planets that are endless.
I don't know if I will ever get to travel to outer space (although I truly hope so). I have had only one vivid dream about being on the moon so far, but too many daydreams. For now, I will gaze at the stars and the moon with a great amount of wonder and curiosity.
...
(Wouldn't it be fun to get huge star maps and make up constellations all of our own crazy imaginations?)
STOP and consider God's wonders.
Job 37:14
Job 37:14

No comments:
Post a Comment