10.02.2007

Renewal in Transformation

complete renewal and conformation

am i being faithful in the small things?
am i honest in all my words?
can i follow through?
will i make the effort to do so?
can my word be trusted?
am i willing to truly surrender my pride?
do I have God-given motivation for all i do?
do I really understand salvation? and if so, why am i not singing praises in each of my waking moments?
am i willing to follow jesus anywhere?
am i willing to truly be generous? can i make sacrifices of eating out? buying clothes and shoes? new books? new cds? starbucks? am I loooking at HIS money as mine?
can i be faithful in the small things?
the small things
the small things
the small things

(friendships He has allowed, promises I have made, time commitments, the 40 half-done projects that I have ... can I really follow through?)


PASSION -------> PURSUIT
THOUGHT -------> ACTION
VISION -------> ACTUALITY
FAITH -------> DEEDS
DREAMS ------->REALITY


I want to be a woman of my word. I want to be known for that. My yes to be yes, my no to be no.

[journal entry from 9-30-07 mixed with 8-20-06]


... simplifying ... and so many other renewals this evening ...

(I love Him.)

No comments: