I got an email this morning about a man who was martyred last night. A Palestinian who has been doing the work of God, 29 years old, with two kids and a pregnant wife. They found him brutally murdered this morning. There is so much work being done for God right now and so much retaliation ... sometimes I forget, I set aside the ideas of our total blessing in being able to serve here without persecution, without threat.
Are we willing to follow Christ no matter what? I am willing to do what this man did in his life?
And at the end of the email, the only thing they ask is that others will not fear. They want prayer that people will go forward and proclaim the freedom in Christ without shame.
(So pray with me.)
[This will probably be impossible to find on BBC, as it was with the martyr stories this spring and summer, but still pray for them.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment