
In the last year or so, two of my close friends have been inspired and have fallen head over heels with the country of Haiti.
Haiti Article
Haiti Video
Haiti Video
It is amazing how God distributes our individual passions and desires to different people, places and initiatives. We are each given a unique vision, a purpose and intent in life ... our essential piece in bringing God's kingdom here to earth. He wants to reach everyone, every need and wants this world to change ... and He inspires us to focus on a small village, people group, school, hospital, or whatever else He may have. So, we step up to His specific call for us, so we each play our part all aroud the world.
I love it.
Where is your piece?
Where is mine?
("I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." ~ Jesus [John 14])
I love it.
Where is your piece?
Where is mine?
("I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." ~ Jesus [John 14])

No comments:
Post a Comment